- To facilitate awareness generation on gender issues and promotes gender sensitive programs, policies, laws and schemes.
- To create new databases and updated the existing gender database.
- To set up an information network and to cooperate through it with interested organization at the local, national and international level.
- To undertake social research and policy analysis on problems and processes of gender development especially in the State of Gujarat.
- To involve and enhance participation of key stakeholders in programs related to gender and development on a common platform.
- To link and facilitate the activities of Voluntary Organizations and other groups.
- To contribute to national and international policies and programs on gender and development.
- To conduct gender audit in related departments and programs.
- To design programs and monitor & technically backstop the relevant schemes/projects/programs.
- To channelize and coordinate the existing resources.
- To provide any other such services that are in furtherance of the above objectives of GRC.
Contact Us +91-79-29650008
Email Us email@example.com
- The Constitution of India &
Legal Provisions of Women
- Constitutional Provisions
- Legal Provisions
- Special Initiatives