Goals & Roles
- Eliminating gender based discrimination from society through gender sensitization and gender just development in Gujarat.
- Mainstreaming Gender in all plans, programs and processes of developmental change.
- Gender sensitive design and implementation strategy for programs of the state and other development agents that reduce gender discrimination.
- Positive and gender just impact of developmental processes that lessen the gap between men and women.
- Acceptance by the state of policies that ensure gender equity.
- Promoting conceptual clarity and awareness on gender issues.
- Procuring and disseminating information on specific gender concerns for sensitization.
- Providing support to and coordination of efforts of various change agents to facilitate gender mainstreaming.
- Building capacities of the many stakeholders and change agents to enable effective gender mainstreaming.
- Providing technical inputs for Gender Planning, Gender Budgeting, Gender Analysis & Audit of Policies, Programs and outcomes, Gender Convergence, and Gender Advocacy to various organizations within and outside the state.
- Demonstrating and guiding design and strategy for gender sensitive programs.
Contact Us +91-79-29650008
Email Us email@example.com
- The Constitution of India &
Legal Provisions of Women
- Constitutional Provisions
- Legal Provisions
- Special Initiatives